It is the dream of most couples to have their own children as part of their relationship. In India, 1 in 6 couples will have problems conceiving. Our aim is to reduce the stress and hassle associated with infertility investigations and treatment, by offering a one-stop diagnostic and treatment service for infertile couples.
Maternity Surgical and Family Planning Centre is a flagship hospital promoted by Dr. Nadkarnis in 1984.
Sister concern of 21st Century Hospitals and Test Tube Baby Centre, Opp Railway Station, Surat.
21st Century Hospital and Test Tube Baby Centre is a:
1) Indian Council Of Medical Research accredited centre for ART.
2) Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction accredited centre for IVf and ART.
# FOGSI recognised centre for training in advanced course for infertility for Gynaecologists.
A procedure called Frozen Embryo Transfer involves taking embryos
which have been cryopreserved (frozen) previously and placing them into uterus.
Why FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer)?
• Frozen embryos can be used later for another attempt to conceive a
• Conceive in less time and with less preparation than a new IVF
• Less expensive than repeated fresh IVF cycles.
• Normal uterine environment after IVF medication provides
favourable environment for implanting the embryo.
• Reduces the risk of OHSS (Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome) that
is associated with fresh embryo transfers.
• Embryos are frozen with the help of cryoprotectant solutions
• The embryos are then placed in storage tanks of liquid nitrogen at
– 196 °C.
Mr and Mrs Shah became proud parents of twin boys after 11 years at the age of 35 through IVF. Mrs Shah was a case of multiple fibroids and we had done a laparoscopic myomectomy one and a half year back.
Women below 35 years should seek help after one year of trying, more than 35 years, within 6 months of trying and after 40 they should seek a gynaecologist immediately when they start planning.
Semen Analysis is one of the first tests done to determine whether a man faces fertility challenges or not.
Precautions taken for reliable semen collection and analysis
~ Abstinence days 2-6
~ Pass urine
~ Wash hands thoroughly and dry
~ Collect in a wide mouth sterile container
~ 70% sperm are in the first part of ejaculate
~ Keep the sample at the body temperature, no sunlight
~ Deliver the sample within 30 minutes at the laboratory.
Mr and Mrs patel from Bardoli became proud parents of a healthy daughter after 15 years of marriage at the age of 38.
They had unexplained infertility and had undergone 7 to 8 IUI before resorting to IVF with us.